Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
Performed more than 6000 Knee joint and 3000 Hip replacement procedures
- – World renowned orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee joint replacement and the management of arthritis.
- – Harvard MIT Background.
- – Dr. Hodge received his medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago, Ill. He completed his residency at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago and then completed a fellowship in Adult Reconstructive and Joint Replacement at Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) in Boston.
- – Director of the Joint Replacment Center at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center and Westgate Medical Center.
- – Dr. Hodge is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, and a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons.
- – American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
- – The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons and the Orthopedic Research Society.
- – Minimally invasive hip and knee joint replacement surgery, complex repairs of failed hip and knee joints, muscle-sparing anterior hip surgery and specialized arthritis treatments.
- – Total Solutions Ortho Treatment Center.
- – Prevention – Stem Cell Generation, Rehab Recover Center, Restorative Surgery.
Publications and Feature::
- – Published over 60 articles in peer reviewed journals
- – Featured on CNN News, Discovery Channel and Science Magazine, among others
- – Editor, Journal & Arthoplasty Cinical. Ortho. Related reseal.
- – Dr. Hodge’s research interest is to restore human motion and active lifestyles as people age and recover from disease and/or injury.