Anti Aging Injections
Anti Aging Injections
REVERSE THE CLOCK WITH
ANTI-AGING INJECTIONS IN LONDON
Do you have wrinkles or fine lines on your forehead, under your eyes or around your lips? Do those wrinkles get accentuated when you frown or smile? Does this make you conscious? If yes, you could consider getting anti-aging injections to “iron” out your wrinkles and smoothen your facial contours.
Anti-aging injections typically use a safely modified form of toxin derived from a bacteria to cause semi-permanent facial paralysis of those muscles whose movement causes the wrinkles.
At our state-of-the-art plastic surgery clinic in London, our experienced plastic surgeons use the latest equipment, techniques, and premium quality injectables to provide you with smooth, younger-looking facial contours.
FACTS AT A GLANCE
Local Anesthesia, Anesthetic Cream
WHY CHOOSE HASAN SURGERY & DR. HASAN ALI FOR YOUR ANTI-AGING INJECTIONS IN LONDON?
- Dr. Hasan Ali is among the most experienced plastic surgeons in London, if not, the best plastic surgeon in London. He has an unparalleled body of work for aesthetic procedures, including anti-aging injections. The results obtained by his clients and their satisfaction levels are second to none.
- Great, natural-looking results from anti-aging injections requires a plastic surgeon who has an acute grasp of facial anatomy, can visualize the impact of the procedure on you, and prioritizes your safety. While seemingly straight-forward, to not end with a stretched, tight, and unnatural look requires a plastic surgeon with significant skill and experience. And in that respect, Dr. Hasan Ali is highly accomplished.
- Dr. Hasan is known for his exceptional skills as a plastic surgeon. He is that rare kind of plastic surgeon who is widely respected and trusted by his patients and fellow doctors alike. He has performed 5,000+ surgeries with outstanding results.
- Dr. Hasan’s clinic – Hasan Surgery –is based in Harley Street, London, UK & Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, UAE. At our London practice, we perform surgeries at top accredited clinics/ hospitals in London.
- With our special Dubai medical tourism packages, you can also choose to do your surgery at our Dubai clinic with follow-ups at our London clinic. True to Dr. Hasan’s desire for excellence, our Dubai clinic is a unique, highly modern, state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery clinic. It is the 1st AAAASF accredited plastic surgery clinic in Dubai, which is the global gold standard for outpatient surgical facility accreditation, acknowledging our high standards, latest technology, and focus on patient safety. It is also a rare plastic surgery clinic that has been awarded an appreciation letter for scoring 100% on a safety survey – an exemplary achievement and commitment to quality and patient safety.
- Because of his high standing as a top plastic surgeon in London & Dubai, Dr. Hasan Ali is also a renowned trainer of plastic surgeons, surveyor, and examiner.
BEFORE / AFTER GALLERY
As per UK regulations, we are not permitted to show images without written patient consent. For this procedure, we have a vast collection of before/after images, but those have not been consented to by our patients for public display. We would be delighted to show you our results during your initial consultation. We encourage you to ask our surgeons for the same during the consultation.
ANTI-AGING INJECTABLES FAQs
Anti-aging Injectables are non-surgical treatments primarily for facial wrinkles and fine lines. These procedures are quite popular among people of all ages due to their effectiveness and immediate results. As opposed to anti-aging or rejuvenating creams and lotions that take forever to show results (if any), the popular anti-aging injections yields immediate results reducing fine lines and wrinkles, giving a tighter, smoother, and rejuvenated skin.
Facial muscles are one of the most used muscles in our body. They are used as we smile, frown, when we are in anger, when we squint at screens, or when we raise our eyebrows. All of this repetitive contraction of facial muscles results in the skin bunching together and eventually leads to permanent lines or what we call wrinkles.
During our younger years, our skin is elastic and bounces back after our facial expression. However, as we age, the skin loses its elasticity and thus fine lines and wrinkles start to appear permanently; which are also referred to as permanent wrinkles or wrinkles at rest.
Anti-aging Injections are used to correct such wrinkles.
The most widely used anti-aging injections work by injecting a safe, diluted, and medically acceptable form a toxin from a bacteria.
The toxin when injected blocks the nerves that cause the wrinkles. It essentially eliminates the capability of muscle to contract; thus preventing the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
The beauty of these facial injectables is that while the injection blocks certain neves, others keep performing optimally. This ensures that you are able to have a natural facial expression, provided the treatment is conducted by an expert plastic surgeon.
While it sounds relatively straight-forward that the toxin is simply injected into the face, in reality it is a lot more complex. Our face has a large number of muscles and a extensive network of nerves.
Injecting the toxin in a manner such that only very specific nerves whose movement is causing the appearance of the wrinkles and fine lines to be “paralyzed”, while allowing all others to work, so we can have our usual and complete range of facial expressions is a precise art and science.
Often people get such injections cheaper from salon technicians, semi-qualified cosmetologists, or surgeons who aren’t adequately skilled or careful enough. The result is the unnaturally tight look that you may have seen.
Choose only the most experienced and expert surgeons for your procedure for optimal outcome and minimal complexities.
The common Anti-aging injections are all semi-permanent. The effects typically last between 3-6 months. By this time, the body makes new nerve endings, which means that the nerve paralysis that was effected by the toxin in the anti-aging injections wears off. This means that when we smile, frown, squint, etc. the nerves are free to move again, and the wrinkles are again visible.
It is also seen that first-time results from the procedure are usually more short-lived, while repeat procedures tend to give longer-lasting results, but this varies with each patient.
Anti-aging Injections are indicated for an adult male or female who is in generally good health, has dynamic wrinkles (formed due to facial movements or expressions), is not pregnant or breastfeeding, is not prone to allergies, and has realistic expectations from the procedure.
The cost of anti-aging injections in London depends on the following factors:
- Skill and experience of the plastic surgeon
- Standard of the clinic/ hospital
- Extent of correction needed, including how many areas
- Whether the procedure is combined with other facial contouring surgeries or procedures
It is advised to get an initial consultation from a specialist plastic surgeon to know the cost applicable to your case and your eligibility for the procedure.
The results from your injectables procedure usually will not be immediately visible, there will be some swelling, bruising, and redness around the treated areas. The swelling will subside within 5-7 days when results will start to appear. Your final results will be visible within 14 days.
You can extend the effect of the injections by choosing a reputed plastic surgeon who is experienced with the procedure and will use the right dosage and technique. Minimizing stress, sun exposure, following a proper skincare routine, avoiding smoking, and eating healthy are recommended to maintain your results longer.
For best results, strictly follow the care instructions of your plastic surgeon, prior to, and in the aftermath of the procedure.
*Disclaimer: Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Results Can Vary Significantly Between Patients. In terms of results and expectations, there are numerous variables with every patient, surgery, recovery, and healing period. For more information, please read our Full Disclaimer.
Came to Dubai just to get my Bxtxx done from Dr. Hasan. He did an excellent job I am really satisfied with the results. The staff members are also very cooperative following all the safety measures. Undoubtedly he is the best cosmetic surgeon in Dubai.
Rebel Divine (2021)
I visited Hasan Surgery for Bxtxx treatment I had a wonderful experience there. Dr. Hasan Ali was very nice and recommended the proper areas to be treated. He explained everything in detail and I felt very comfortable during the treatment.
Emily Rose (2021)
I have been very happy with this clinic. Dr. Hasan performed a bxtxx, and fillers the results have been amazing. The staff, from nurses to the reception, are wonderful as well. Excellent infrastructure and Medical Support. I highly recommend Hasan Surgery Clinic.
Angelina Elizabeth (2020)
I had an amazing experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Hasan Ali. I got my Bxtxx treatment done and I'm very satisfied. My skin looks atleast 10 years younger and I'm getting so many compliments. It looks very natural and I'm satisfied. Dr. Hasan has magic in his hands. Thank you!!!
Sameera123 (Prior to 2020)
Table of Contents