Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Website Information Disclaimer: Important to note that Individual Results Can Vary Significantly
- GENERAL INFORMATION, we provide general information on results of the procedure which is often found on our website and printed material. This information is for general guidance.
- BEFORE & AFTER RESULTS, All picture whether on our website, social media or any other printed material are actual results of our patients operated by our surgeons. It is important to remember that each individual is different therefore results can vary significantly. Even if you look similar in “before” picture you may not get the similar results.
- On your initial consultation please discuss in detail every question with regards to your surgery. Images of before and after results should be discussed with our Plastic surgeon in detail to clarify any information that has been provided in print or online media. It is important to understand the surgical consent including benefit risks and complications before signing the consent for surgery.
- There is no substitute to personalized individual consultation, therefore, all information on our website, any newsletter, printed brochures should be discussed in detail on initial consultation. Although you may have the similar presenting concerns like one of the “before” pictures every individual is different therefore your surgeon usually perform a detailed history, physical examination, discuss the potential risks and complications and possible outcome of the surgical procedure. There is detail discussion on the option of treatment, benefit and expected results.
- All surgery leave scars so remember that there will be lasting, the permanent scar that is likely to fade with time usually in 1-2 years but some scars are unpredictable and can be very prominent. This is due to variability in skin type.
- Though all our surgeons are very experienced it is important to understand that there are still unpredictable consequences of any surgical component resulting in potential complications some of which can be life threatening.
- Common complication will be discussed with you by your surgeon so be sure that you are comfortable with ANY and ALL of the potential risks before consenting to Surgery.
- It is advisable that you follow your surgeon instructions about the procedure and recovery outcome.
- We advised that you read about your Plastic surgeon in detail including surgeon’s qualifications, experience and particular expertise. All our surgeons are fully qualified and licensed to practice in Dubai and many other countries and have decades of experience in aesthetic surgery. Each surgeon may have certain preferences when it comes to certain procedure depending on his experience in particular surgical procedure.
- Ask your surgeon if there is any inherent risk with type of surgery that you choose or rejuvenation procedure. These risks and complications should be discussed in detail. You should ask yourself these questions if you are prepare to risk these complications.
- It is important to clarify with your Surgeon what is your expectation with regards to what you want or expect from your surgical procedure. Your choices should be realistic, achievable and suitable to your body type.
- All patient need to quit smoking prior to surgery and this include Sheesha and PIPE smoking.
- There are some surgical procedure that can effect breast feeding, future pregnancies therefore it is useful to discuss how this can potentially impact if you have not finished having family.
- We provide very high quality care in our internationally accredited facility and feel important to offer a quality experience rather than low quality back room procedures. So plan for your surgery, payment, recovery and healing time well in advance.
NO Two patients or surgeries are the same –there are many variables to surgery
This website contain information of general nature and doesn’t substitute or replace in-person consultation with one of our plastic surgeons.
It is important to discuss your specific needs and choices in regards to your specific procedure as well as any alternative treatments. This information may not apply to you.
Plastic Surery results vary significantly therefore we help our patients visualizing results using 3D imaging or sizers–Visualizing outcome still vary and can be challenging
All our surgeon shows variety of before and after results of their work so it is easier to understand the nature of the procedure and outcome. Some of our patient prefer that we don’t share their pictures on our website or social media but happy to share this during in-person consultation. Feel free to ask during the consultation to see more images of certain procedure. Every surgical procedure is unique and each patient is different so every surgery is customized to the individual patient.
There can be complications as healing sometime can be Unpredictable
With our experienced plastic surgeons with years of experience post op complications are very minimal, however healing can be sometimes unpredictable and can results in rare complications.
Some Content on this website are opinion and views of other experts
Not all material on this website applies to all our surgeon as each surgeon has its own unique approach when it comes to patient care and surgery.
External website and Link Disclaimer
We are not endorsing any external link or website when it comes to specific content as these are only for reference and we have no control over the information. It is to help our patients who are interested in particular subject found on these external link or website.
Feel free to contact us on +44 207 467 5417 or send us a query through our online forms if you have any particular questions about this Disclaimer, surgical Procedures, follow up protocols, payment plan, Recovery, Before & After Photos, and Plastic Surgeons qualifications and experience.