Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon
Dr. Ahmad Faraz Bhatti is British trained Plastic Surgeon. He has completed his training in Plastic Surgery from UK & Ireland in 2007 and at completion; he passed Intercollegiate Specialty Board Examination, FRCS (Plastic Surgery). He was also awarded First Class Honors in MSc Anatomy From National University of Ireland. His is on the Specialist Register of GMC, England. He is member of British Association of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons and life member of Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Bhatti has rendered his services as a full time Consultant Plastic Surgeon initially in the UK, and later in Saudi Arabia and for more than 2 years, he has worked at Shaukat Khanum Hospital Lahore. Apart from Broadway Plastic Surgery and Bahria Hospital Lahore, he is visiting surgeon at Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib hospital, Riyadh, KSA and Hasan Surgery Dubai.
Dr. Bhatti has played a key role training number of Plastic Surgeon in Pakistan by visiting from the UK as well as by training local doctors at Shaukat Khanum Hospital. He has also written number of articles in international journals.
He has specialist interest in liposuction, body contouring, facial cosmetic surgical & non surgical procedures, skin cancer, burns surgery, scar management, hand surgery, skin cancer and micro-vascular bony & soft tissue reconstruction.
Special interest in Microsurgery and its application to different areas. Worked with Mr. Umraz Khan at Frenchay hospital Bristol.More than 5 years of working as a part of the microsurgery team at Chester as well as Bristol in providing reconstruction to the different body areas such as limbs or breast along with other specialties as a multi-disciplinary approach.
Have received more than 8 years of Hand surgery training in Hand surgery
Attended a number of advanced hand surgery courses under British Surgery of Society of Hand (BSSH).
Worked as a Consultant Hand Surgeon at Frenchay Hospital Bristol UK.
Also been providing training to Young Plastic Surgeon in Pakistan for hand surgery in Annual Microsurgery symposium at Jinnah Hospital Lahore.
Breast & Lower Limb Reconstruction work:
He has Worked for 4 years in chester which specialises in the Breast reconstruction.
Associate Lead of microsurgery team at Chester Hospital for lower limb reconstruction.
- Awarded two discretionary points in recognition of his services to the department and the hospital at Chester in May 2011.
- Successfully obtained Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Register with GMC under Plastic Surgery.
- Passed FRCS (Plast) exam in the first attempt
- First Class Honours in MSc Anatomy.
- Voted “Best Demonstrator of the Year 2001” in Anatomy by the medical students of RCSI.
- Awarded 3rd Position in the Primary FRCS examination April 2001 at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia by the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Passed all medical professional exams in First division marks.
- Fat transfer
- Facial rejuvenation
- Brow lift
- Mid face lift
- Lower face and neck lift
- Facial contour threads
- Nano Fat grafting
- Breast surgery
- Breast reduction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast lift
- Breast reconstruction
- Post massive weight loss surgery
- Thigh and buttock lift
- Facial reconstruction
- Lower limb reconstruction
- Free Tissue transfer
- Mandibular reconstruction
- Tongue reconstruction
- 3- Hand Surgery
- Tendon injuries
- Nerve injuries
- Hand fracture management
- Nail bed injuries and nail disorders
- Finger and hand replants
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Nerve entrapment decompression
- Carpal Tunnel decompression
- Cubital Tunnel decompression
- Guyon’s Canal decompression
- Degenerative conditions of hand management of hand